Long Term Care
Our specially trained staff will meet the individual interests of each Resident, providing physical care, a sense of safety and trust, and days filled with meaningful experiences and activities. Nurses are available 24 hours a day, and work closely with the Residents’ private physicians.
Each of our four Neighborhoods offer:
- Easy access to Main Street and its social areas, a secure garden, Beauty/Barber Shop and Gift Shop.
- Nurse’s station, consultation room and locked storage room for medication.
- Single, double and toe-to-toe Resident bedrooms with bathroom.
- Bedrooms with free local phone service and cable TV.
- A quiet sunroom to visit with family or friends.
- Intimate dining rooms with food service from kitchenettes.
- Lounges with large screen high definition televisions and surround sound.
- Temperature controlled Jacuzzi spa tub with hydraulic lift.
- Housekeeping and Laundry service.
Our Social Workers are here to answer your questions and offer available options for Long Term Care at the Blumkin Home.
They will guide you through the admission process and smooth the transition for a new Resident moving from life at home to life at our Home.